Trivia 8/7/18

jason

fear no beer
Who is responsible for deciding when and how to make a turn while canoeing, the bowman or the sternman?

Roybrew

I thought we had this one before? And the over all consensus was.... the wife. Story of my life. Maybe one of days I can steer my own canoe.

Cappy

LOL coulda swore I answered da wife guess I didn't click it. yea I know the answer......its her!! even though I sit in the back and do al the steering and correcting etc. Like I say I am the head of the house but she is the neck and turns the head where it should go. She also drives my ole jeep from the passenger seat.:beer3:

jason

fear no beer
I thought we had this one before? And the over all consensus was.... the wife. Story of my life. Maybe one of days I can steer my own canoe.
Could be a duplicate question. I turn the cards around so I know which I have used in the past.

And get a kayak. Put a friend and wife in canoe. You go in kayak. Laugh as they argue over how to paddle. Even better if friend in back smokes, and stops paddling so he can smoke.

MacGyver

Are you sure? :Wink2:
I own guns, but I'm not really what you'd call a fanatic. I don't hunt. So I really don't know much about the hunting questions. I've been fishing since I was a kid, but I've never been one to study too much about habitat, water temps, depths and all that. I just go fishing. So I'm not much on answering those questions either. But canoes? Ask me about sculling, paddle sizing, rocker, etc. Been big on paddling seemingly forever, even though age has made me give into trolling motors more and more.

Grandpa

Grandma doesn't like the water, so in deferrence to her fears, I gave up boats years ago. Any paddling I've done (at least as it applies to water) was over 50 years ago.

jason

fear no beer
I own guns, but I'm not really what you'd call a fanatic. I don't hunt. So I really don't know much about the hunting questions. I've been fishing since I was a kid, but I've never been one to study too much about habitat, water temps, depths and all that. I just go fishing. So I'm not much on answering those questions either. But canoes? Ask me about sculling, paddle sizing, rocker, etc. Been big on paddling seemingly forever, even though age has made me give into trolling motors more and more.
I know, I have seen your work. I'm just messing with ya.

Or am I? You will have to find out next week..... *cue the da da daaaaaaa*

Cappy

I dont know what da card says jason but I know what is right in my youth i could keep a boat going straight no matter what the bow person did. paddle on either side and heck try to turn but I could always stop it and keep straight only they could is cause a slight sideways drift but i could always keep the bow pointed straight. with or without a bow person and not swap sides with every stroke either.:beer3: