How Did you find OBC?

Hannah

I was actually looking up tents and the forum came up. I like it, it is interesting, has some good info and very nice people.

mi77915

I was doing a search (on google) for "camping forums". This site was second on the list. It turned out to be the better of the two listed (at least I think so).

Tom

Starling

On the sidebar as well. Facebook really promotes this forum! I decided to stay though because this one seems to have more of a community feel than others I've seen. I've already learned so much in such a small amount of time!

Judy Ann

Googled camping forums looking for tent camping information. I have learned a lot from so many of you about gear, safety and camping tips. Can't wait to start camping next weekend in SC!!!

MosseyOakGirl

Really I think I saw it on FB too. But I could be mistaken I do a lot with twitter too. I am just glad to have found a site like this ;D My hubby likes it too!

Tomo_Tsu

Banzai!
Google..I was buying new keen shoes for camping next weekend...My name is Tomoko..but I go by Tomo for short. I am 25 years of age. I have lived here in the United states here in Washington for 9 years now. I am from the far east land of the rising sun.
I have been speaking the english language for 2 years before I come here and now over 11 years. I am still confused sometimes because it is such a language with alot of slang and many meaning but I catch on fast my friends say! I love to camp and I love the pacific northwest and would not have or live any other way..I am going camping at Lake Chelan..lots of boating to do there and also lots of the Sheriff and State Patrol so gotta mind my P's and Q's as my american friends say lol.

Banzai!

-Tomoko