Albums and Pics

CozInCowtown

Okay, somebody wanted to know about creating albums and I lost the message so here it is for everybody!
We can create multiple albums with multiple pics in each album.
First, at the top of any page click "Albums".

At the bottom of the "Albums" page will show your current albums.
To add an additional album, on the bottom left of the page click "Add Album".

Follow the prompts and this should creat a new album for your use and enjoyment.
Coz

Last edited:

Cappy

It was me that asked Coz but as can can tell I got it figured out:tinysmile_fatgrin_t Problem was my pictures were too big. Although the thing claims to resize them for you it wouldn't so i had to go in and resize all my pics in half to get them to load. This takes away from the quality somewhat but they ok. Aint like they worthy of a bilboard or nuffin:tinysmile_tongue_t:

jason

fear no beer
It was me that asked Coz but as can can tell I got it figured out:tinysmile_fatgrin_t Problem was my pictures were too big. Although the thing claims to resize them for you it wouldn't so i had to go in and resize all my pics in half to get them to load. This takes away from the quality somewhat but they ok. Aint like they worthy of a bilboard or nuffin:tinysmile_tongue_t:
Just another problem with the software. The new version is sadly just as buggy. What I would like to switch to does not have a gallery system yet though.

Cappy

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! yall in trouble now! I done figured out how to put big-assed pictures in my posts.

Cappy

LOL Chad ifn ya woulda been at dat BBQ alls ya woulda hadda bring was ya apetite. Plenty Beer, bourbon, rum, homemade wine and lemon shine were consumed along with 4 racks of those big ole spare ribs.

Grandpa

I tried to give a trip report with some pictures I took with my phone. None would finish downloading because they were too big for the server. How do I correct this?

Roybrew

I tried to give a trip report with some pictures I took with my phone. None would finish downloading because they were too big for the server. How do I correct this?
Guess I'm late getting back. I always have to resize my pictures before trying to post them. I select the picture and crop them in the edit feature. This lowers the amount of digital size they are. I'm not very good with droids or computers, I just poke around to see what works. Love to see pictures.