Remains my favorite.

Roybrew

Need a locking top. Just make sure you have the keys on you. Them racoons are smart. Well on a good note he knew the banana [emoji529] was good for him.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

ppine

Forester
No need to boil cowboy style coffee more than a few seconds and just keep it hot. I made it on the stove at home for 25 years.
If you use cheaper domestica beans, add some egg shells to take care of some of the acid.
Of course arabica beans would be better.
Add a small amount of cold water to settle the grounds.
No need for contraptions, filters, and a bag of equipment.

Northern Dancer

I tried this product for this morning's breakfast. I liked it - so it's now on my staple menu list and I will give it a real try on the next trip. Anyone else used this?

Roybrew

I think I saw that brand at a fancy store a couple of weekends ago.

We used to get our flour and cornmeal from a local milling company here in town. A lot of the equipment they used were made of wood and had brass plates on them stating who they were made by and what type of wood they were made of. They shut down about 20 years ago.

Roybrew

No need to boil cowboy style coffee more than a few seconds and just keep it hot. I made it on the stove at home for 25 years.
If you use cheaper domestica beans, add some egg shells to take care of some of the acid.
Of course arabica beans would be better.
Add a small amount of cold water to settle the grounds.
No need for contraptions, filters, and a bag of equipment.
I've always heard Dad say to throw some egg shells in.

About time to get up. I think I'll fix a cup of coffee. Getting up at this time of day is sort of confusing. I can fix some coffee and I'm good till about 6pm. My wife is usually up and about her business when I get home at 7am, so about the time I get up and get with my day she's unwinding and ready for dinner.