Fishing In The Dark

dinosaur

troublemaker
The fact is that every time you go fishing, you are in the dark. You can't see what's under the surface. You see a bobber. You see a top water lure. You see the end of your line when you're dragging a submerged lure or any other kind of bait. When you limb line or straight line, you put the bait in the water and hope for the best. You're fishing in the dark.

Why is there a difference as to whether or not the sun is shining? Fish bite at night and during the day. Night fishing is fun with a bucket of chicken and a six pack, not to mention a good fire to sit next to while telling your lies to your buddies. I drug a sixty-five pound flathead out of the water down in Kentucky with a couple of "good old boys" one night a long time ago using a six inch bluegill for bait. So what?

Fishing is something you do because you want to. Your success will be determined by your persistence. I have persisted for a long time and have managed to feed myself and many others for an inordinate number of years. God will stop me at some point and that will be okay too. I'll be dead.

flad264

Normally when we go fishing in the dark we like to walk with flash lights because we go out on the rocks and to avoid stepping over the edge. I must say that the first time that I went fishing in the dark I was really nervous I actually went with my pastor. I was really nervous because the sea was so dark and I kept getting the feeling like something was going to jump out of the water and eat me.

The thing thought that I recognized is that we were able to catch a lot more fish then if we had come in the day so I guess it is something with fishing in the night.