Bear Gryll's new adventures...!!

Pathfinder1

Hi...

Fairly recently, Bear and a 'partner' (new for each episode) spent some time in my neck of the woods...the Catskill Mountains...in search of adventure and excitement, (per his PR).

Last evening I watched him (and his 'partner') for a few minutes. This time they were somewhere in our southwest. Anybody know where?

Does anybody still watch this guy's show(s)..?? Just wonderin'.

oldsarge

I've been watching the new shows. They're not survival shows, but more like an adventure / confidence building exercise for an individual. I find them entertaining with the different celebrities he takes out. Bear has really toned done his approach to survival training, I can tolerate this show much more then his old stuff. There is another show on the weather channel called "Fat Guys in the Woods", (Sunday night) a guy named Creek Stewart takes 3 chubby guys and puts them through the paces. It's not as bad as it sounds, it's a pretty good show, not overly done and the scenery is great. The last few shows I seen were filmed in Kentucky.

southerngal

I haven't seen any of these shows either. We also don't have cable anymore, but I will have to look and see if I can find them on YouTube.

Blazer

Hi...

Fairly recently, Bear and a 'partner' (new for each episode) spent some time in my neck of the woods...the Catskill Mountains...in search of adventure and excitement, (per his PR).
The Catskill Mountains? What big decisions did he have to make? Whether or not he should go to Tannersville or Windham for dinner? We aren't exactly talking heavy duty wilderness here..:Lol: :Lol:

I find his show entertaining but I just don't invest too much belief in it. Like most reality shows it's more entertainment than reality.

I don't have TV anymore either. I catch what I can on Netflix or online.