Another one bites the dust!

oldsarge

Anyone who has watched any of the survival related shows Probably is aware of Joe Teti of the Dual Survival show. Well it seems he was inflating his career and achievements and was booted from an elite brotherhood. Why must people inflate themselves so much, don't they realize how easy it is to be called out and proven a BS'ing bonehead. I'm sure Joe had some great credentials, but it's how you present them that determines how others paint your picture....seems like the water colors used in this picture have faded!

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20141001/OFFDUTY02/310010083/-Dual-Survival-star-stripped-SF-Association-membership

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1175356

Cappy

Notice the bare foot bush hippie just stands there grinning makes no boast has no pedigree really and makes it through every adventure, with that goofy grin of his?? He is grinning all the way to the bank. His best selling book is 10 bucks or so sold millions of coppies and he gets around 60 % of that. May contribute to his smile

Gunny Webb

Outdoor Member
The link says Joe never had combat, but this comes off his website in the training section.

This is the perfect course for the individual that has little to no experience in using a semi-automatic pistol for defense.

This 2-day firearms training course focuses on basic defensive handgun philosophy and basic gun-handling skills with the
semi-automatic pistol.

Focusing on the “7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship”, students will establish a solid shooting platform in which to build upon.
Time tested and battle proven techniques will be shared and emphasis on gross motor skill handgun manipulation will be stressed.
Your instructor Joseph Teti is a former Force Recon Marine, Army Special Forces “Green Beret”, and a former operative in one of the most secretive government counter-terrorist units in the world. He has attended a multitude of shooting schools over his 20 year career in special operations. He is a combat veteran of both OEF (Operation Enduring Freedom) in Afghanistan and OIF (Operation Iraqi Freedom) in Iraq.
This course is specifically designed to assist students with skill development and use of the semi-automatic pistol as a personal defense weapon in a basic level firearms training environment.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Well, God bless him. I've got a semi-auto, a .45ACP. I'm pretty fair with it. I can still pop the head off a muskrat at 30 feet. But, to tell the truth, I still prefer a wheel gun. I guess I've been a cowboy too long. My ACP is a great gun but my Ruger Blackhawk won't ever stovepipe a round. Of course, I've never really had that problem because I keep my weapons clean and oiled. So, maybe it is esthetics. The feel of the hogleg strapped to my thigh is one I never really got over. To each his own.

ppine

Forester
I liked the recent episode of Dual Survival in Pennsylvania. I am a big fan of Matt Graham because he has a great attitude and the most skills of anyone that has ever been on a survival show. Joe the Warrior was in his old stomping grounds, but he is used to being armed and surrounded by other armed people. The evidence of black bear activity had him trying to sleep in the trees. His soft underbelly was completely exposed.