13 days to go.

Roybrew

Not going to be a long camping trip, but it still gives me something to look forward to. The weather for this area (Knoxville tn) for the next ten days shows pretty much the same little rain, upper 60's for the high and upper 30's for the lows at night. By Nov 10th it will become very nasty weather because I plan on going camping that day. My wife even jokes about how I am a weather jinx. Mother nature hates me. Wait and see.

Cappy

I aint going political on yall but I truelly hope yall get out and vote today This is a very important election and I trully hope you all cast a vote.

Roybrew

I early voted. I just hope D. Trump does a good job. I always say that no matter who gets elected. ANY HOW!

ready for a few days of R&R and fishing. Ready to go. Um well looks like I am missing something. Oh yeah. The dump camping load. Of course I have extra bags and mattress stuff for 2 more people that might show up. My neighbors are throwing a party cause they think I am moving out.
. This is all of it except some vittles. Taking big boat this time. Big lake and cooler weather not very canoe freindly.