Trivia 11/21/17

Grandpa

Moose
If a goose is a goose and two goose are geese, and a moose is a moose why aren't two moose meese?

Roybrew

Sorry for last comment, ain't had enough sleep and to much caffeine. Boss man making me work over this morning. ...uueewww. Me thinks the elk, moose and goose are not in the deer family. So the largest would be the reindeer. Wow 1 hour to go. I'm dragging it now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Grandpa

Sorry for last comment, ain't had enough sleep and to much caffeine. Boss man making me work over this morning. ...uueewww. Me thinks the elk, moose and goose are not in the deer family. So the largest would be the reindeer. Wow 1 hour to go. I'm dragging it now

Awww now ya going to make me look it up?

Grandpa

My brother in law always used to say, "God made all the animals, when he got done, he took all the left over parts and made a moose." (humor, not religion)

http://www.nhptv.org/natureworks/moose.htm

We get several visits a year from moose. Grandma walked outside early one summer morning and found two bull moose in her corn patch. Being a wise grandma, she came right back in the house and let them have the corn.

Last edited:

Cappy

neva seen me a moose on road trips I seen moose crossing signs but no moose. course ya dont see a gator at every gator crossing signs down here.

MacGyver

Oh yea an oldie but goody I refuse to believe it is real and not portrayed.
Given some of the stupid crap I've encountered with some of my customers, I don't doubt it's real. Got some real winners out there...

Roybrew

Yep, I remember Granny from the Beverly Hillbilly's show drawing the different sections of meat on the hippo they had at the estate. Us kids couldn't get the cows to stand still long enough so we could chalk lines on em.

Oh by the way, what is answer to trivia question?

Bob Hansen

And the card says..... The Moose.

Maybe Bullwinkle perhaps?
Hi...!! And they can be HUGE...!! Had one thundering down the trail past my Cold Country camp, and ducked behind a tree just in time...they are HUGE...!!

Roybrew

Hi...!! And they can be HUGE...!! Had one thundering down the trail past my Cold Country camp, and ducked behind a tree just in time...they are HUGE...!!
Where were camped? We have elk not to far from where I live here in Tennessee. They are in the Cataloochee valley in the Smokey Mtn nation park. But I'd sure like to see a moose in the wild one of these days.

Grandpa

Where were camped? We have elk not to far from where I live here in Tennessee. They are in the Cataloochee valley in the Smokey Mtn nation park. But I'd sure like to see a moose in the wild one of these days.

Just make sure you see that moose from a distance. They can be as onery as a grizzly bear. We treat both with the same respect.