A plan to europe

sony

We are planning to go for trekking in italy next week. So i would like to know some places where i can find some craggy mountains and i need more information on them. Any info would be very helpful.

Thanks

Sony

indian

Good news here for trekking in Europe side. You must collect some of the best trekking place there and take a note about its history, life, atmosphere etc. If any of your friends or relative went there then it is very easy for you to collect information about Europe country.
Crete, Corsica, Finland and France are the best trekking places in Europe.

pavan

1. Mont blanc ascent - Climb Western Europe's highest peak-tough but hugely satisfying.
2. corsican mountains and villages - Excellent walking from the traditional village of Bocognano in the mountains of Corsica.
3. high pyrenees trek - A strenuous trek along sections of the classic Pyrenees High Route, including an ascent of Pico Aneto, the highest in the whole range.
4. sierra de aitana trek - Magnificent trek with stunning views over the sparkling Spanish Mediterranean.

these are few places which i know where u can spend ur europe trip in a remarkable manner.