Backpacking Recipes

Hey you guys, I've got a blog about backpacking recipes I've thought up and used that I really like. Not trying to advertise here, but I thought I'd throw the link out there. I'd like feedback and any comments on my content! It's fairly new and I seem to not post a lot, but I'm working on it. Thanks! Backpacking Recipes and Food Tips Also as I go throughout life, I post an article on my pet peeves, you can check thatblog out at The Pet Peeves

HereToday

Hot chocolate

I checked out the recipes and there are some gems there for sure. Let me suggest to you that you can really put some extra outdoor zip into that hot chocolate recipe by taking along a few cinnamon sticks and then stirring the hot chocolate with them. A trick one of my Latino friends taught us!

SQuirrel

Just to throw it out there, leave the camping stores dehydrated meals at the store. Grab some stove top stuffing and a pouch, not a can of tuna. Just boil water, pour it into the stove top, and throw in that pouch of Tuna and you got the simplest tuna casarole you ever made.

camperz

Great website.
Have some really good backpacking recipes in there.

Just to throw it out there, leave the camping stores dehydrated meals at the store. Grab some stove top stuffing and a pouch, not a can of tuna. Just boil water, pour it into the stove top, and throw in that pouch of Tuna and you got the simplest tuna casarole you ever made
Great tip.

bluet

You must always keep your wallet and your passport in the save place. That's the most important recipe

agnes21

Always bring sunblock lotion and lip balm. Most people think its only a girl stuff, but you can have a chapped lips and your skin will be dry if you visit a tropical places