Beauty of handmade

Marshmallow

I admit I've never really thought much about how tools are made. I've several wooden mallets we use all the time around the house. My husband made them in shop when he was in high school. Now that he's home more, he's dragged out tools and is working on a turning part of a tree that fell in our yard into a huge club. He's been working on this, chiseling away, and I can see it taking form. I didn't realize so much work went into these things.

Boboque

:) Hopefully, it will impart a degree of intelligence in that esteemed body of law. But then, intelligence and congress has never been connected in any way and in any form. :)

dinosaur

troublemaker
Actually members of congress are very intelligent. How else can you explain how they get so much for doing so little?
I think you're mistaking greed for intelligence. It's a great country we live in where a small group of hypocrits and half-wits can be eschewed by the private sector and shipped off to a cesspool on the Potomac, fed misinformation about what the country needs, and then pass laws thinking they can legislate morality, all the time trying to line their pockets with a zeal and glee that would indicate they believe they are going to live forever.