Best place for trekking?

trek

Can you name some of the best places for going on trekking.
please provide with place name and also country in which it is situated.

it will be of great help for me as i am planning for it in a few days time.

Thank you

sakthi

There are so many place where you can go trekking.Just go to google search and type best places for trekking you will receive lots of places.Choose from it and just enjoy the trekking experience.

Hope you have fun.

indian

Main trekking places in India are Garhwal and Kumaon in the state of Uttaranchal. Nandadevi is one of the best trekking place also in India. There are also various trekking places available in India in various states.

paaro

For me best place for trekking is the eastern Himalays in India amd Nepal are the best place for trekking you must try there atleast once in your life.

smarty

The best place for trekking must be Gunung Tahan, Malaysia and Yukon-Charley Rivers, Alaska.
I have been to both trekking places and what a trekking experience it was.
So I would really suggest anyone whosoever is planning to go for a trekking trip to visit these places, there you will get ultimate trekking fun.

pavan

Kinner Kailash Parikrama trek, Bhaba-Pin Valley trek, Chandigarh-Churdhar trek these are the best places in himachal. Chandrashila peak in garhwal is a winter peak.. It can be done in 3 -4 days. Gharwal, sikkim, ladakh are few more places for trekking in INDIA.,

sunny

Himalayas is a great place to trek. And in Europe, Mont blanc ascent is one of the good place. Malaysia is an excellent tourist spot and has lot of adventure.