Blood Mountain Loop pt 1

So I completed the loop around and up Blood Mountain, I went the opposite direction than most people online. I took the Byron Reece Trail > Freeman Trail > Appalachian Trail. It was a really good hike. I decided to make it an over nighter and stay the night at Blood Mountain Shelter. It is about 6 miles total. I took the action cam along for the journey. I ended up with so much footage, I had to break it down into 4 parts. I had done that section of AT before, but had never done the Byron Reece or Freeman Trails.

Take a few mins and check out part one, link below. Lemme know what you think. Also, I will just add to this thread with the new videos from this hike instead of starting a new thread. So if you are interested in the other parts, either keep an eye on this thread or subscribe in YouTube.

Nice video, I've been on parts of the AT in the Smokeys and in the Mount Rogers park. Trail cam looks like fun. Thanks
I haven't made it up to the Smokys yet. Still working on getting all of Georgia section completed. Glad you enjoyed the video, I will be posting the others about once per week. Working 2 jobs makes it hard to get them all edited at one time. Make sure to subscribe on YouTube so you will be notified of the others posting and can see the rest of that trip.