Can hiking boots be rented?

Denicreg

I'm staying in Bled, for 2 nights as part of a 2 week trip around Slovenia. As I don't have room in my luggage for hiking boots, is it possible to rent them there?
Thanks

Roybrew

Ooh I don't know. Maybe purchase them from an REI and then return them for a refund? Tell em your dissatisfied with the product. Naw that ain't right. Maybe bad idea.
Roy

neboscott

I've rented hiking boots from https://www.altitude-activities.com/renting before and I had a great experience. They have a wide selection of boots to choose from, and the staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. They helped me find a pair of boots that fit me perfectly and were appropriate for the terrain that I would be hiking on. I would definitely recommend them.

Northern Dancer

That's an interesting proposition. It would never occur to me to rent boots or any other clothing other than a special suit for a special one-time occasion like a wedding for example. For me, a two-week trip would justify the purchase of a pair of boots that qualified for the kind of trip you are taking. Just saying.