Cool mornings & smoky air

Roybrew

Just returned from a few days of camping. Short but sweet. Left the truck and trailer and headed out
We were on Tellico lake just south of Knoxville tn. We could see the smoke in the mountains from the fires that stretch all the way to chattanooga another 100 miles to the south.
We got the tent setup and we started to gather firewood.
After a lunch of polish sausage cooked with green peppers and onions, and melted swiss cheese on wheat buns, we took off for some fishing. A few fish for dinner.
The moon waxing
Nice fire and good company just after dark
Mornings were 30 degrees, little cool but warmed to about 60 by noon.
Breakfast of bacon and eggs then back to fishing
We had an eagle fly over us maybe 100 feet over our heads. Then a couple of hours we saw an eagle trying to pick a little duck out of a bunch of them on the water. I have never seen this before. There were a large group of small ducks in a tight circle, and the eagle came down at them and then they would scatter and then rush to bunch up again after the eagle left. I couldn't get my camera out quick enough for picture. Did get some geese and nice sunsets
. Had a great time. Now it's time to get back to work, and plan for a trip next April.

Roybrew

Thank you and welcome Jackie Cooper. I always try to take lots of pictures when I am out. Saves me rambling on.

jason

fear no beer
30 degree's? I think we have had that once so far and boy was it nice. Some great pictures there.

Roybrew

Thanks y'all. I like to post pictures of where I go. I would have taken more, but I had to conserve battery power because my charger was bad. There are nice places in these parts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk