DID YOU KNOW? :-)

Northern Dancer

DID YOU KNOW that Santa Claus is a Canadian Citizen and if you write him at SANTA CLAUS H0H H0H he will send you a return letter? However, an elf informed me to get a letter before Christmas it had to be mailed by December 10th. So...it could be iffy. Anyway - keep it in mind for next year.

It is that time again. Christmas. While I was preparing my monthly message for the people of Stirling Heights I noted that there are sixty-five special days in the month of December. For me, there is really only one. That's Christmas Day - one day in the year of my life when I experience specific hope and joy in spite of our increasingly artificial and sadistic world.

Whatever the season means to you, whatever day you value, whatever moves your heart, may it be, for you and the people you love.

jason

fear no beer
I did not know that. But cool none the less. I will have to remember that. I know if you call 712-832-8555 they will read The Grinch over the phone. I am guessing it is a United States Phone number because I never had to dial outside.