Do you take snacks during camping ?

tour

I love to take a lot of snacks with me as I do like to eat something while I get time. I do prefer to share my snacks with all. Do you guys take snacks during camping ?

nawza07

yes.. its important for me during camping and i love it. i will eat the snacks at night before i sleeping. it is also to avoid the bored when i see cultural shows at the night. the snacks will share with my friends.

winner

Yes i do take it.But see that the snacks does not contains too much oil in it.And also you can take some dry foods with you.It will give enough amount of energy and is also good for you health.

Pack your snacks properly.

trek

I avoid taking snacks for camping because we when camping cook our own food on the spot.It is great fun to cook food with all you mates and eating it near the camp fire.I would rather take some fruits may be fresh or dry one's.May be some candy bars....

vidit

yes i love snacks and during a campnig i really love it when i was in camping i eat crips and drinks,i love to share with all becuse everyone get a different items and love to share it.

monkeycat

Sitting around the fire eating food you've just cooked with people you enjoy the company of is a great feeling. When camping I like to take with me a Pasta dish as it is a good energy food and one of my favourite foods too.

jason

fear no beer
I love my homemade smoked jerky. The only problem is, so does everyone else. :) But yeah, I take some snacks with me. But as long as I am keeping busy, I find I'm not hungry much.

tater03

Potato chips and pretzels are my favorite snacks to take camping. I love to snack when I camp. Especially at night sitting around the fire.

m1dz0r

Yeah... i always take something to eat when i go camping. I love chips and chocolate pretzels. during the day i don`t eat them but when the night comes i stay around the fire with a couple of buddies eating snacks and telling ghost stories. What do you like to do when you go camping and stay at night with your friends?

m1dz0r

Yeah... i always take something to eat when i go camping. I love chips and chocolate pretzels. during the day i don`t eat them but when the night comes i stay around the fire with a couple of buddies eating snacks and telling ghost stories. What do you like to do when you go camping and stay at night with your friends?

pavan

yes i do. we take peanut butter, peanuts, oreos, other cookies, chips, fruit (apples, pears, bananas etc) bottles of pop like coke and marshmallows.

sunny

Yes of course i love snakes. I carry a lot of them while camping. Chips is my favorite item.

henry

Yeah i like snacks. I take a lot of chocolate flavored biscuits. Other than this, i eat a lot of fruits like grapes.

riskey58

snacks while camping

I camped for twenty years, and I always took a lot of snacks. You'll find when camping you find yourself hungry for things that you would never eat at home. And you seem to snack all the time.

steven

yes i do take snacks whenever i go for camping because it keeps me away from getting hungry often and just dumping your stomach with snacks wont be sufficient to you at all times.

richy

no i wont take much snacks because they might me eat and make me lazy while i go for camping.

anand

i will eat the snacks at night before i sleeping. It is great fun to cook food with all you mates and eating it near the camp fire . It will give enough amount of energy and is also good for you health.

slide

Yeah i never miss it. Snacks are my time killers. Morning tea, breakfast after then i eat a lot of snacks like fruits, biscuits and chips.