Does the cold slow you down?

sarahlorrain

During the colder months of the year, do you stay indoors more often or so you just bundle up and head outdoors for adventures anyway? I've noticed that I stay indoors most of the time during the winter, but I just can't stand the cold at all.

HereToday

Cold weather

Well, we'll not only venture out into the bitter cold, it's actually a pretty special time for us since we're kinda storm junkies and during the winter is a real good time to enjoy the show that mother nature offers up (but you've gotta have the proper gear!).

jason

fear no beer
I live in Florida so it doesn't really get cold. Right now the windows are open in the house and I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. One of the good things about this state.

tater03

I bundle up and go for a walk on occasion during the winter months. But honestly I am not one for the cold. I am one of those people that likes the snow but in the comfort of my home looking out the window. I do like to sled ride or go to the ice chutes though.

dtinnan

even though i have tons of cold weather gear, the activity level almost grinds to a halt at our house when the mercury drops

HereToday

I know just what you mean. The fireplace is so warm, there's hot chocolate in the kitchen, you can open the drapes and watch the pine trees outside dancing in the wind...that doesn't easily induce me off the couch!