For morning time or snack...

Northern Dancer

For morning time or snack....

Full Package of upload_2016-10-21_17-33-56.jpeg plus upload_2016-10-21_17-37-6.jpeg with a large

muffin tin that fits upload_2016-10-21_17-43-14.jpeg sprayed with

and baked for 30 - 35 minutes over a propane burner of single flame or a homemade stove makes me a "bread" for those bacon and eggs that I so much enjoy in the morning. Goes super terrific with beans and wieners too.

Cappy

I am a huge fan of buisquick and jiffy corn bread mix when camping or for that matter home. I mix it up with powdered egg and powdered milk then pack it in servings ina zip loc. Just add water massage the bag cut a corner off pipe out what ya need.

ppine

Forester
Quick breads are a treat when in the bush. The longer you are out there the better it gets. Having a Dutch Oven makes it really easy. I use muffin mix or cake mix a lot and add canned and fresh fruit.

Cappy

I usta get bread sticks in a can like biscuits. Those are great to wind on a stick or wrap around a weenie ya can even kick em up with butter and garlic powder.

Northern Dancer

and then I do this for breakfast [lunch, supper, anytime]... for me or many.

Using one of these... upload_2016-12-17_14-13-11.jpeg

Over an open fire...

upload_2016-12-17_14-3-35.jpeg Fry up some cubed potatoes using rich butter +
Throw in one...upload_2016-12-17_14-4-59.jpeg + A hand full of...upload_2016-12-17_14-6-0.jpeg +

A bit of onion...
+ A handful of any one of these...

Blend and cook well.

A heaping serving + a mug filled with your best brewed coffee will keep you smiling :Smile2:

upload_2016-12-17_14-31-28.jpeg ADJUST THE RECIPE ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS AND THE SIZE OF THE GROUP or you can be selfish and eat all by yourself on the shore of some gorgeous lake with a hunk of Dutch oven made bread.:Yo:

Northern Dancer

...it's all good mouth watering stuff. There is a recipe for every occasion under the sun...and under the moon for that matter.

Cappy

hot bowl of oat meal sitting around the camp fire is great!! butter honey milk fruit in it all good. I also love southern creamy grits great with ya fried eggs stirred in and bacon on the side or crumbled in too.

ppine

Forester
Remember to break all dietary guidelines when camping.
YOu need some fat for energy and to stay warm.
One Labor Day I was camping with my girl some years ago. It snowed at Crater lake. We had yogurt and fruit for breakfast. Yuck.
We met some people making bacon and egss with they shared with us. Good Bless Them.