Getting ready to head out

Cappy

I been busy today getting ready to head out tomorrow. This morning I washed our lil 18 ft camper loaded the suv and started rigging up to head out in the morning. We are heading to to our local state camp ground for some fishing relaxing and recouping. I stocked the freezer with Cajun goodies, went through my go to gear, and Peggy is loading the pantry with canned goods and condements and such. I hope to find a snatch of internet there and post yall a pic or 2 while there. If not ya gonna hafta wait till we return in a couple weeks.

Roybrew

Great! I hope y'all have good time and nice weather. Look forward to pictures and stories.

Get Out an Do It!!

Cappy

Thanks yall just going over our lists again got it mostly done front coming through tonight and in the morning so we gonna let it pass then head out.

Cappy

I keep thinking of stuff I forgot much camping and road trippin as we do ya would think we'd better at remembering stuff

Cappy

We have ARRIVED!! got a spot at our local st. campground not our fav but we didn't make a reservation and this time of the year the local spots are full of snow birds. Spent the afternoon unhooking and rigging up stuff got the easy up and the skeeter net walls ran a extension cord to it , got my propane 2 burner stove set up and chairs and such all done while sweety set up the camper and cooked supper. May continue piddling and hustle up some camp fire wood or may go fishing or both. Das the fun of camping 1 or the other or both who cares.:fishing1::beer3:

Cappy

Having a wonderful time at da park. In case yall want to check the place out its Bayou Segnette St park they have a nice web site the yfi is way too slow to load pics but its a very nice park. I cooked shrimp creole jambalaya for supper and the neighbors came to join us for a sample and we had a wonderful visit. Turns out they from way up north Arkansas:beer3: