Got's Snow?

Roybrew

About 20degrees here with a light dusting. Looks like mother nature has sprinkled us with powder sugar.

Northern Dancer

...we got a dusting yesterday and last night - about ten inches worth. We like to package our "dust" in this neck of the woods. There was a whole wack of collisions in the region - you'd think that people would have the winter driving figured out by now - nope.

Grandpa

That mess in Wyoming was just a little rain/snow mix yesterday when we were in central Utah. Nothing new here in Idaho and what we had is melting fast, even with the 20 degree night temps.

Cappy

80 today but a cold front is coming through this evening and night TEmp is reported to be plumiting down to upper 50's and 60's for tomorrow BRRRRRRRRR! :beer3::Yo:

jason

fear no beer
80 today but a cold front is coming through this evening and night TEmp is reported to be plumiting down to upper 50's and 60's for tomorrow BRRRRRRRRR! :beer3::Yo:
Must be the same system we are getting. Going from mid 80's to upper 60's. Getting windy right now. Wife will most likely make me turn the a/c on after this cold front.

Northern Dancer

...good grief!
I could only hope for these temperatures at this time of the year.
How do you expect it to snow in those conditions?
But there is hope for me...daylight savings time begins in our neck of the woods this Sunday and there isn't any snow on top of the canoe today.
It's warm enough to make a snowman and toss some snowballs.

jason

fear no beer
I wouldn't mind some snow or cold. It stays hot so much here the cold is a nice break. Not sure if Cappy feels the same. Although that negative temp stuff might be a bit much. And I don't have to worry about pipes freezing and bursting here.

Northern Dancer

...70 degrees - now that's more like it. There is hope in my neck of the woods. When I wake up in the semidarkness of the morning I can now hear songbirds that have come back from the sunny south. Like many others here and there I would be just as happy to get rid of the day-light-savings-time that doesn't seem to save much anyway.

jason

fear no beer
It is in the 80's here, mid to high 60's at night. Nice weather to be outdoors. Kids have been in the pool. They have friends coming over to go swimming later today too. But best of all, our Whippoorwill is back. Love listening to that little guy.