Happiness = Canoe?

ppine

Forester
A canoe can open up all kinds of country. You can escape the crowds. It is like backpacking without carrying a pack and fresh food.
Now I am older and my balance is not as good. Now a drift boat is the perfect way to travel and they can handle some rougher water.

Theaunnowly

We know that we cannot always control the things around us. Sometimes we just have to accept certain realities. So even if we work hard to change the many aspects of our lives, sometimes we cannot completely overcome certain challenges. In those cases, we need to take comfort in knowing that we are not alone. There are others out there who share our experiences and feelings, and are going through the same thing that we are. These other people understand exactly what we are experiencing, so they can help guide us along the way. They may offer their advice and guidance, but ultimately all we have to do is keep working toward our goals.

Roybrew

I have a feeling I came into canoeing a little later in life. Didn't realize what I was missing when I was younger. Going to keep kicking and grinning tho. I've only been in a real river raft once. We took a trip down the Ocoee River. I don't much like shooting the rapids. That can get scary.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thorry

I have fond here good though that related my life and got mistake to chase something for happiness because I don't understand about happiness. Now I feel that is very simple to find it here is symbol of happiness

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern Dancer

I have fond here good though that related my life and got mistake to chase something for happiness because I don't understand about happiness. Now I feel that is very simple to find it here is symbol of happiness
+++++> Happy to see you online Thorry. The sign is, "tongue in cheek"[ in an ironic, flippant, or insincere way.] It's the same when people say "golfing is the real way of life", or "without coffee, there's no peace", etc. Those who know me also know that canoeing/camping is one of the joys of my life and it certainly brings happiness.

So...as they say - "Keep Trucking!" :Smile2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern Dancer

Stopped into a fall canoe show. I couldn't stay long. I began to sweat, get nervous, frustrated, and tense, knowing that I was being tempted from every direction. I began to twitch as my hand moved closer to my wallet that held my credit card. I knew without thinking that there was more than enough credit to commit sin. My friend looked at me and said, "Are you okay?" "Ya, I think so", as I looked away toward the stunning paddles that blanketed the wall. Everything seemed to be calling me by name in a quiet reassuring voice. "Come on, you know you want it." "What are you waiting for?"

I walked around in a daze stopping occasionally to ask some dumb question about a product. I gently touch the smooth surfaces of virgin canoes and took note of the sleek lines and fabulous colours.

The only thing I bought that day was a coffee and a sandwich and the only thing I took home was volumes of brochures to feed my dreams and foster possibilities.

HUDSON BAY COMPANY COMMEMORATIVE CANOE
by LANGFORD CANOES
Langford is the exclusive canoe supplier to North America’s oldest company, Chartered in 1670

The cost is around $6.000.00