How Did you find OBC?

Tigger

When Backpacker.com went down, it was suggested to come here. Glad to be here!

HikingMike

One of the members of the forums on backpacker dimed you guys out. Seems like a lot of the same characters are over here that are over there so it can't be a bad place. So far I like it.

Grandpa

I've hit several forums like this but couldn't tolerate the closed mindedness of the others. And that is bad because I am so opinionated myself.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Nothing like two fools arguing.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

clewand550

I saw this forum on the internet. I am very interested in outdoor information as well as information on camping. I am very happy to have found this informational forum. I have learned a lot from this site. There are a lot of very friendly and helpful people on here.

Hikenhunter

I'm a member on campingforums.com and OBC was mentioned in a post that I( read there.) Thing is I like it here better, people are more friendly and helpful. Information given on this site is not followed by a lot of smart @$$ comments like the other couple of sites I am a member of. It seems like on the other sites I've been to, everyone wants to spend their time arguing about everything. I work with people who like to argue with each other about darn near everthing so if I want to argue I can go to work and get paid for it.

Last edited: