How many days in a row can you take Dramamine?

DragonAge

My sister has been going boating with us each evening this week. The problem is that she gets very sea sick and has to take Dramamine. I don't want to take her this weekend because I am worried. How many days in a row can you take it?

Judy Ann

My sister has been going boating with us each evening this week. The problem is that she gets very sea sick and has to take Dramamine. I don't want to take her this weekend because I am worried. How many days in a row can you take it?
Have your sister call her doctor and try to get a prescription drug for sea sickness. A scopolamine patch behind the ear works great for a lot of people. It sounds as if she really enjoys being out and most people find ways to avoid getting sick. Google alternative therapies as there are quite a few. Sometimes the boat and surf conditions alone make a difference. Google dramamine for dose and frequency and then determine if she is taking too much. If your sister is an adult she can consult with her doctor, but the packaging should be pretty clear too. If she is a minor, have your parents help her out unless you are her guardian.

Boating is awesome isn't it?

Welcome to the forum DragonAge!

IndianaHiker

Not sure if it works but have read some good review. Might try an acupressure wrist band for motion sickness. I work in a pharmacy and we have a couple of customers that swear these are as good without the fatigue.

Wristband

hummingbird

Oh my! Your poor sister. She really has to enjoy the water to face that so much. I agree with the above. Try alternatives to the Dramamine.