How many kilometers can you walk on foot

welfull

I took part in an activity on foot, two days to walk 50 kilometers, very very tired, but I am very happy, I can have such a trip with my friends

Grandpa

In one day? I once walked 30 miles in the Selway-Bitterroot wilderness but I'll never do that again.....unless I have to. 17 miles with a full backpack and I'll never do that again either....unless I get the chance.

ppine

Forester
It depends on your motivation. If I was being chased by the Blackfeet, a lot. If someone is injured and they are relying on me to save them and get help, a lot. My personal best is 26 miles with a pack. On a good mule 40 miles is not that hard in a day.

mic

my best to date was with my dad we walked 40km in one day with packs.
a frend of mine and my self a thinking of doing 80km over 2days.

out8fish

I didn't know how many kilometers. I just remember i continue hiking about 8 hours and felt very and very tired.

Pathfinder1

Hi...!!

Have no idea as to how far I've walked on any given day...However, I've been afield from dawn to near dark (and sometimes after dark) when I used to trap...and then spent evenings fur handling...!! Made for long days...!!

briansnat

Platnium Member
I once waked home from college when stranded without a ride. It was about 30 miles (48km). I was 19 then. The farthest I've hiked in a day now that I'm older was 16 miles (25km), but I find hiking stops being fun after about 8-12 miles (12-19km), depending on the terrain.