How to cheat...

HereToday

I'm truly hopeless on those cubes, have been ever since they first came out decades ago, but we have a girl in our church youth group is absolutely amazing with the things, almost looks like she goes into a very focused trance and BAM she has it all sorted out. I've still never solved one myself.

sarahlorrain

Yeah, I've wasted 10 minutes of my life a couple of times on those darn things. I'd rather do a sudoku or word search puzzle, lol.

boxoff

honestly It's a joke what intelligence is based on. Just because a kid could solve a cube in less than 5 minutes doesn't make him smart. I tried those things and figured it out in less than 5 minutes. I can tell you, I'm dumber than a bag of rocks

Reeses

lol ^^^^^^

Yes I tried doing the Rubex cube but wasn't smart enough to figure it out. I spent a whole hour thinking I'm going somewhere when I really wasn't. I eventually gave up and slammed and broke it out of frustration. Before any of you all mention it, I'm currently in anger management lol

sony

Its not a smart game but its just a game to kill some time of you are really bored. SUDOKU its a real smart and easy game. I love to play sudoku and word puzzles.