Just when I thought I was done

TakeAHike

I have been making some homemade gifts for the people on my Christmas list. I was almost done and then I got a couple more requests. I am not sure when I am supposed to get all of these things made!

TakeAHike

I am not sure Santa's little helpers can crochet a good slipper. I will have to work on the new "orders" this weekend. I need to get to the store for some yarn first.

Snuggles

Hang in there TakeAHike. I'm in the same boat. I have two baby blankets to crochet before Christmas. One needs to be completed before next Friday. I'm pushed to say the least.

Grandpa

Sure not in me me to brag:tinysmile_twink_t2: but grandma has our shopping, gift making, all done. In fact she is already working on the baby quilts, etc. for our next addition in April. Now, if I can just figure out how to avoid helping her wrap, I'll be in good shape for eating all the goodies her and the girls will be making.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

I do, however help roll the quilts when she is tying or stitching them.

OutdoorMomma

I had the same problem a few years ago when I was making jewelry. Two days before Christmas, with three gifts left to make and my mother in law calls me and asks for a necklace for each of her sisters. She has five sisters! I didn't sleep for two days, but I got everything done on time.

TakeAHike

I am getting everything done, slowly but surely. I have just a handful of things left, but thankfully they don't have to be done until Christmas day. I have a scarf, a hat and a pair of slippers left then I think I am done.

Grandpa

I love homemade gifts. To me, they reflect the true Christmas spirit. They become personal and are made with love.