Longest Hike/Climb you've done!

Brian

I just wanted to know what the highest hike or climb you guys have done. The highest I've ever done was 2000m in Taiwan once. It was pretty hard and im relieved I got through it rofl

agnes21

The longest climb I've done? I never remember it because I always climb untill the top of every hill that I can climb.

boxoff

I live in Colorado and there's this peak called Fisher's . Don't know why they call it that because there wasn't a lot of water much less fish. I don't know how many miles I walked but I can honestly say it was an endurance challenge. I am from Texas and just moved to Colorado and wasn't use to the elevation. it nearly killed me. Walking baby steps felt like sprinting. Luckily I'm in good shape now and don't think if I climbed that mountain it would give me much trouble, but I'm too scared to try

paaro

I have done climbing of about 1500m in the mountains near my home town, It was a great experince to do that and also this was my I climbing.

HereToday

Jeez you guys I feel like such a weenie, I feel pretty tickled with myself if I can get in five miles of moderate terrain out and back in. I'm not looking to push myself, true enough:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Last edited:

m1dz0r

I think mine was about 2250-2500m in the Carpathians (Romania). It was pretty hard. It took me very much time to go, especially because a encountered a bear cub, and later his mother:D . It was kind of scary, believe me! You wouldn`t want to meet a bear in a forest. I was very tired too. I had to get thought the forest and I was good, but that bear forced me to take a long detour.

pavan

I am from southern part of india and here we dont have more high peaks but as far as i am concerned i like to climb and reach the top of every mountain we plan for and for a guess the highest hike was about 2500m.

sunny

I dont remember or neither i do note these. I just do these for fun and so haven't noted height and all.

henry

I dont climb 2000m!!!! We just trek for fun and so we just reach certain height a max of 800m and we come back.