Meet Whom next

Grandpa

Wow, looks like I got voted off the island.
Nawww we'll keep you around.:tinysmile_twink_t2: But a suggestion. Sarge mentioned something in his "meet the Sarge" speech that I wanted to refer to. I had to go back through page after page to find his thread. How about creating a separate file for these threads so we can refer back and also the newbies can find them. Might help the newbies to know which of us are the crackpots before they start listening too much to us.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

jason

fear no beer
Nawww we'll keep you around.:tinysmile_twink_t2: But a suggestion. Sarge mentioned something in his "meet the Sarge" speech that I wanted to refer to. I had to go back through page after page to find his thread. How about creating a separate file for these threads so we can refer back and also the newbies can find them. Might help the newbies to know which of us are the crackpots before they start listening too much to us.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Cappy

One things for sure, this "who next"post got lots more responces than any of the interviews did.:tinysmile_tongue_t: I also think there should bve a category for these threads, they get lost in the bowels and it would be handy to give newbies an idea of just how honery we are:tinysmile_tongue_t: