Muddy trucks

greengrass

I always think it's funny to drive down the highway and see a jacked up truck that has obviously been stump jumping. :tinysmile_hmm_t: The mud all over it is a dead give away!

Dodger

I am planning on getting a truck and putting a lift on it next year (2010!) Not much longer now. I've only been a few times with other people but I'm ready for my own.

Sniper

I don't have a monster truck or anything like that but I do have a nice half ton Dodge that I've put mudders on and a nice lift. Getting a truck all muddy is totally a blast.

Gopher

We have a lot more muddy trucks than low riders! LOL Low riders don't tend to do very well on our roads. At least the big trucks can get around in the mud and snow.

jason

fear no beer
I'm the evil one here it seems. Jut got a Tundra. No plans for lifting it, the wife complains as it is, since I do not have any steps or running boards. I've taken down a few dirt roads already. The wife also gets motion sickness, so I had to take it easy. But it is so tempting to take it out and have some real fun with it.

Sophia

I envy those muddy jeeps and trucks when I see them! I just wish I could have been there with them. That had to have been so much fun!