Need advice

amine

I am starting in Marakesh and through the atlas mountain. Its the place that i have never visited or trekked before. Have anyone visited these places? I need some advice on it.
Thanks

agnes21

I've never been there before, but I guess the air will be very dry. Anyway, if you wanna climb such mountain, bring some lotion with you. I would also suggest lip balm, whether you're a boy or a girl, because you can have a chapped lips

boxoff

Never climbed the mountain before but I definitely have a lot of experience climbing other mountains. I would definitely listen to the poster above and bring lip balm. Bring an ipod with you and load it with music you enjoy. It can get you through rough times. Pack a good lunch and drink a lot of water before you go. Most importantly, have a nice time

ahmedabad

I am also not aware for this place but heard sometimes name of these places.
When you go for trekking you must collect some important story of that places.
Make some arrangement so at any time you will not get trouble there.
Good luck to your for your trekking tour !!

HereToday

Lots and lots of Google aerial maps of the terrain, a crank-able radio/flashlight and yes, indeedy, be sure to take along twice as much lip balm as you imagine you'll need. Sweet trekkin! Cheers!

pavan

Sorry amine i have never been there but i have heared a lot about the place where you have planned to start our trekking. Addin to what i have heared that the guides over there are not just for passing their time rather more knowledge and they can be the only people who can let u know more about the places and all other services you are in need of.

shaan

The trekkers should keep in mind the following:
1.It is necessary to make a realistic program by specifying activities before they set out.
2.They should be aware of the duration of trekking.
3.They should divide the trek in point of time, ie, how much distance they will cover in a day.
4.Beyond the altitude of 8000 ft it is advised to gain altitude gradually.
5.After gain of 2000 ft acclimatization at least for 2 days is necessary.