Please read this post, try this recipe, and learn to love eating fish

dinosaur

troublemaker
I don't have to learn it. I've been at it for as long as I can remember. But you already knew that.

Cappy

yea man I know but was amazed at how many folks don't know the simple adige if fish smells fishy dont eat it.

Bojib

I do enjoy a good fish fry, especially cat fish, that I caught fresh that day myself. Sometimes some salmon grilled on a cedar plank (hard to get fresh in my neck of the woods though).

Actually, getting anything fresh around here seems impossible. Like Peg says in the blog, "you can't even get within fifteen feet of the store without feeling the need to retch or at least gag. Even in the nice big supermarkets it smells horrible."

ppine

Forester
I have started to smoke trout with a Big Chief smoker. I like red alder and some fruit wood. Nearly everyone likes it.

Cappy

We put fish on the grill almost every time we light it. It cooks fast and makes a great appetizer and what goes un snacked on is great to add to salads and such later. our trick is to leave skin and scales on the fish and that prevents it from sticking or falling apart.