Politics Section Change up

jason

fear no beer
Around the first of next month, the politics section will be available by request. Simply reply to this thread saying you would like access to it. Until the change it will still remain open to everyone, so those who have been messaging me about not wanting to see it please bear with us until the change takes place.

Thank you.

Greatoutdoors

I would like access to it. I know it will be awhile before next month, but I will totally forget and just wonder where it went. :)

dinosaur

troublemaker
I believe that all government is evil and trying to improve it is largely a waste of time. - H.L. Mencken

Hmmm...See No Evil. I certainly understand it. This is an outdoor site. But politics is an all pervading evil. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it goes away. I'd rather face it than run away. I want to access it.

Grandpa

Count me in. Too many "sheeple" who try to block out what they don't want to hear, too many people that base their politics on; "grandpa was a democrat/republican by golly, so that's good enough for me", and too many people who think that Reagan or FDR were just great and so must be their party. There are also too many lies floating around out there and by open minded people on both sides discussing the current affairs we can sort out the trash from the reality.

Theo

eyebp's mentor
... so those who have been messaging me about not wanting to see it ...

Thank you.
You know, I was always under the impression that if there was a thread you didn't care for, you didn't have to open it. You know, threads like ones about ATV's and horses and fishing and all the other threads I don't give a rip about.

But, that's just me.:tinysmile_twink_t:

beemerphill

Sign Me Up !!

I am sorry I am late in asking to see the Political Section, but sign me up anyway. It is one of the most interesting. Thanks !!

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

3ofusnow

I would like to be included in those who can see the Politcal section as well please. Might be some interesting stuff over there here in the next few months and there are always some great discussions. :)

southerngal

I would like to be added to the list of members who can see the Politics section when you get a chance Jason. Please and thank-you!:)

JeepThrills

Hi, Jason. Please let me into the Politics section whenever you get a chance. I'm guessing with the election getting closer, it is getting pretty interesting in there by now!

Judy Ann

Either I'm missing out on all the fun, or we all tend to agree more than disagree. Kinda glad cause we are bombarded with illogical arguments in the political commercials.