Posts seem to be down since the start of the new format...!!

Cappy

I sincerely wish you and yours well, and hope the "big city" comment was done with your typical sarcastic tongue in cheek humor.

Denni2

I find myself here less, I don't care for the new format. I find myself leaving before checking for new posts.

Pathfinder1

lol. That is the exact same reason why I came here!

The Backpacker forum was awful. You couldn't post anything without people trying to start an argument, pick you apart, or flame you.

I have to confess I have not been posting as much as I should and will post more. This is a good forum and I don't want it to fall apart.

Hi...
I'm like you re: B'pr. I generally scan their new posts every day or so. Seems like too much politics and bickering.

Cappy

I aint never visited BP on acounta my back packing days are over and never was my cup of tea. What keeps me coming here is I am an avid outdoorman a nd that just means being out, weather hiking biking canoeing or roasting weenies in ya back yard. Thats what I love about here lots of variety and a bunch of old coots that have learned over the years ya make more friends being friendly and we aint got to prove we big and bad with trash talk the fact we made it over 50 proves that.:):Yo: