Rock Climbing

Bushman

I wasn't sure where to put this, but are there any rock climbers out there?

I like to go with my buddies. We take all day climbing trips, resting about every hour or so. The view is awesome from so high up.

Hikker_Jim

I love watching rock climbers, it always keeps me on my feet. Unfortunately I'm a bit on the heavy side so I'm not very good at balancing on cliff faces. If I was a little lighter I might've taken up the sport in my younger days!

failghe

Unfortunatly there is no rocks or mountains to climb here in Florida. Except Mt Dora (a insider little florida joke)
Rock climbing does look very interesting. However I could not get very high due to fear of not falling but the landing. LOL

2coastcamper

There are plenty of rocks and mountains to climb where I live. Shoot, I'm so close to the Sierra. However, I don't get into the more extreme stuff. I prefer to climb rocks and mountains where you can make your way up without the rope and harness and whatnot.

HikerChick

I did a little rock climbing when I lived in California. It started first with rock walls at theme parks and then a camp trip to a place called Rockcreation: an indoor rock-climbing facility. I finally graduated to climbing a cliff at Zuma Beach and it was spectacular! I wouldn't mind doing it again...it's on my list of things to do when I visit later this year :)

2coastcamper

I did a little rock climbing when I lived in California. It started first with rock walls at theme parks and then a camp trip to a place called Rockcreation: an indoor rock-climbing facility. I finally graduated to climbing a cliff at Zuma Beach and it was spectacular! I wouldn't mind doing it again...it's on my list of things to do when I visit later this year :)
What part of California are you planning to visit?