Small or Large Game

dinosaur

troublemaker
I am a hunter. I love hunting. I kill animals and butcher them for food. I am, by definition, an evil person who kills defenseless animals. Of course, those who have defined me have never met a Grizzly or a Tiger. They've never been confronted with a situation where the prey becomes the predator. I have.

I've been frightened by four legged and two legged animals. I'm still here. I learned a long time ago that anyone can be taken. I am surprised I am still here.

I have been frightened to the point where I figured my death was imminent on numerous occasions and somehow found the ability to combat it and stay alive. When I hunt it is a reciprocal relationship. I realize I can die. Every time you step into the woods you can die

Just going squirrel hunting? Limb falls on you, shotgun fires while climbing a fence, fall down a gully and break your leg, coyotes get a bit too friendly, going down to freezing temps tonight. You come out of this willing to kill them all.

I think everyone should be made to hunt for their food just once for four or five days. Even Vegans should have to go out and find the food they so desperately tell us is important to our survival.

I've done a lot of the hunter-gatherer way. I survived but I didn't care for it. I suppose I could do it again but the Winters are long and I never liked it.

out8fish

I am frightened about hunting but i think wildlife is very interesting. Hope I can have a chance to experience it

Simplify

There are hazards in the woods but I think the in-town/ city hazards are greater. If the dollar collapses you will see a lot more people in the hunter-gatherer lifestyle