Travel Adventure

basecamp

Every one of us have our own interest when we talked about adventure and travel we just have to choose wise. Some love trekking, water sports, extreme sports and many more. What important is to enjoy what you are doing always.

agnes21

I like to watch some extreme sports, but I never been able to do it myself. Skateboard and bungee jumping is one of the best

tour

I would like to have more friendships while I make a tour. Meeting new people the reason why I make a lot of tours. Understanding different cultures and traditions is my second priority.

bagwell

travel adventure is something everyone looks forward to and especially people within the age group of 18-24 look forward to it more...i once went on a canopy walk in malaysia(taman negara) it is a man made bridge from tree to tree at 140 kms up :O

noor

Every one of us have our own interest when we talked about adventure and travel we just have to choose wise. Some love trekking, water sports, extreme sports and many more. What important is to enjoy what you are doing always.
You are right.. I love trekking because it helps me to enjoy the nature green more. I love to see green. It gives a pleasant feeling. It is also important for me to combine my passion with adventure.. I love trekking because it provides adventure and peace of mind..

dheeshaan

I love trekking and Camping.. I love water sports and Extreme sports too. But I dont have the expertise required for extreme sports. These sports requires great training.. I dont think I have it in me for that. I love to watch them ..

pavan

I always love to hang out with friends and tour with them atleast once in 6 months. The last tour was a unforgettable one and the main highlight was everyone came with their girl friends.

sunny

I always enjoy what i do. Tats what sports is. Recently i went to trekking and it was completely awesome.