Trivia 4/18/18

jason

fear no beer
The long, flexible, sensitive ears of all rabbits can be swiveled in how many directions?

Roybrew

I'm guessing they swivel one direction. The ear on the right swivels, looking in the direction of the bunny and down toward top of ear, the right one swivels clockwise and the left one swivels counter clockwise. I'm not counting the rotation back to front position. One direction. Trick question.

Cappy

umm if they go one way that means they go back or else they would have to go in circles so they go and come back and das 2 but i aint ever seen a rabbits ears swivel so there's that and I say they cant swivel.

jason

fear no beer
The card says: all directions. That being said I do not think I have ever seen my rabbits ears pointing up.

For a bit more knowledge:
Definition of swivel
a device joining two parts so that one or both can pivot freely (as on a bolt or pin)
Definition of swivel
to turn around
to turn on or as if on a swivel swiveled his eyes in various directions

dinosaur

troublemaker
As they are rather firmly planted on the rabbit's head, there exist only two directions they can move; right and left. Anything else is referred to as 'pitch'. The card is wrong.

Roybrew

As they are rather firmly planted on the rabbit's head, there exist only two directions they can move; right and left. Anything else is referred to as 'pitch'. The card is wrong.
Pitch?? Like a helicopter? Humm I always wondered what if rabbits could fly.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Pitch?? Like a helicopter? Humm I always wondered what if rabbits could fly.
Exactly. Rotation from a central point is measured in degrees as with a compass either right or left (east or west), or as a reference of total degrees in a circle around a central point. Elevation or pitch is a completely separate measurement to allow for a three dimensional model.