"Wanna See your Trails..."

Roybrew

It sure looks easy on tv doesn't it? They are beautiful creatures. My wife grew up helping her cousin at some stables, and she has always wanted a horse.

ppine

Forester
Roybrew,
As you gain experience with equines you will realize that you make all the decisions about where to go.

Northern Dancer

upload_2016-10-31_14-45-37.jpeg

I've never been on the famous APPALACHIAN TRAIL, I understand that it is marvellous.
Anyone hanging around the fire pit at Basecamp been there? I did read Bill Bryson's "A Walk in the Woods" - it was a good read. :Smile2:

...and speaking of reading I'm looking for new books to read - for next summer . Yep - I'm a reader and when it's raining outside my tent I like to curl up in a warm blanket and read the day away. So if you have any outdoor books that you can suggest - how to, outdoor adventures, camping and the like let me know - it would be interesting to see how many I've already read. :00:

ppine

Forester
Kids and horses are a natural. Kids are light and tolerated well by most horses. Everyone should learn to ride when they are young bareback with a rope halter. That is how you learn to take a seat. Now if we could just get people to ride more with their legs and seat bones, and leave the mouth alone we would have something.

Meegads

My favorite trails come between two pointed ears. ❤

(Sometimes there's even cattle involved lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cappy

I almost stroked out and fell off my chair the ole fossil has a camera:Faint:
I am sure this ruins my cred with yall but I have neva sat on a horse. I grew up in the swamps and horses were not around. my horse was a boat. I just neva got into them. I think they are beautiful but cant say I ever met one. Hope yall dont think less of me but ya gotta understand my trails are mostly where horseys would hafta swim and fight off Gaters

Roybrew

My favorite trails come between two pointed ears. ❤

(Sometimes there's even cattle involved lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great pictures. Thank you for sharing. Where abouts were some of those taken? I noticed one had snow.

Roybrew

I almost stroked out and fell off my chair the ole fossil has a camera:Faint:
I am sure this ruins my cred with yall but I have neva sat on a horse. I grew up in the swamps and horses were not around. my horse was a boat. I just neva got into them. I think they are beautiful but cant say I ever met one. Hope yall dont think less of me but ya gotta understand my trails are mostly where horseys would hafta swim and fight off Gaters
Ya mean to tell me ya ain't never straddled and harnessed up a gater?