Where to Buy Tents?

Barney

I was wondering about this. I have a tent, but rather old one, so old that I think it was manufactured before the World War 2 :D Jokes aside, can you folks from the US tell me what are good online places to find quality tents, and preferably that those sites can ship across Europe?

Thanks.

Gondor

I have two tents, one regular and strong that weighs a ton :) for 4 people and one smaller one used just for the sudden weather conditions. When folded you can fit it in your pocket, 3 persons can comfortably sit in it.

putbackthatsnook

just go on line and search what your looking for , i prefer eureka tents there lite
inexpensive,therre are also more expensive tents like MRS,hubba hubba and cheaper ones like colemen all depends on what your needs are

Taggart

In Canada, I like a lot of the gear I've seen at the Mountain Co-op Store in my area.

I don't remember specifically what they had in the line of tents, but I've bought some excellent rain gear there and I suggest giving them a look.

Good luck with the tent shopping.

humorris

I think what every kind of tent you are looking for, if you google it, you will find it, with a good delivery service included.

Barney

Thanks for the advice guys, I still don't know what I will get though. I just know that it needs to be online, since where I live there is only crappy equipment available.

jason

fear no beer
Thanks for the advice guys, I still don't know what I will get though. I just know that it needs to be online, since where I live there is only crappy equipment available.
Most of the big places offer shipping. Amazon.com, REI, Bass Pro Shop, they all should have a decent amount of products to sort through. I'm personally a fan of Amazon.com. But that is only because of a wide selection of stuff (not just camping) and free shipping on a lot of things.

Barney

Yes Amazon.com does have a lot of things. I usually end up searching for one thing and buying a completely another at the end, can you imagine? :)