Your most appreciated camping equipment

Denicreg

I and my friends like camping vey\ry much, and we often do that. I have a special cooking equipment, it can be carried anywhere and cook easily.And i also want to know what is your camping equipment?Y it is the necessary part?

Northern Dancer

I and my friends like camping vey\ry much, and we often do that. I have a special cooking equipment, it can be carried anywhere and cook easily.And i also want to know what is your camping equipment?Y it is the necessary part?
------> Hello "Denicreg", nice to see you online.

I would really like to know more about your special cooking equipment. Is camping equipment necessary? It all depends on what you are doing and how experienced you are. Purchasing good equipment is the simplest thing to do. I know people make their equipment when they arrive at the campsite and others use essentials only. People who know me know I have an extensive inventory because I can now afford the items that I was able to buy when I was younger.

Hope to hear from you soon. :camp2:

neboscott

I have a lot of different camping equipment, all of which I use, many of it quite essential, but I'd have to say that my BFG KM2's are top of the list because they very reliably get me to my campsite, in any rig I've had them on.
Second to that would be my REI sleeping pads. A bit on the bulky side, but very comfortable and warm.

Northern Dancer

I have a lot of different camping equipment, all of which I use, many of it quite essential, but I'd have to say that my BFG KM2's are top of the list because they very reliably get me to my campsite, in any rig I've had them on.
Second to that would be my REI sleeping pads. A bit on the bulky side, but very comfortable and warm.
----->Interesting stuff! I'm the same as you in that I have a lot of different camping equipment. As well as general camping I'm also a canoeist and that requires a whole set of different items. I particularly enjoy canoeing because there are greater challenges for me and I've always enjoyed the water. It also enables me to see more wildlife.

Happy Joe

Apprenntice Geezer
While I appreciate BFGs; (experience and lockers can, often, overcome for a variety of sins).

The things that I would not go camping without are;
appropriate clothing,
a warm multilayered sleeping bag,
a tarp or poncho,
a medium fixed or locking blade knife,
and a working BIC lighter (preferably 3).
(some food is good too, as is some TP)!

... since becoming older and smarter (some say softer) I also appreciate a good tent, good comfy chairs, a cooler and cooking accessories (sometimes propane, sometimes campfire, based (depending on how I feel), good lighting and other more or less standard accessories.

Enjoy!

ppine

Forester
A good chair, family heirloom Dutch Oven, my dog, Pendleton wool blankets, 1959 Coleman stove, good friends.