Cleaning the Camper

HillbillyMama

Isn't is so much fun? We are getting ready to go camping hopefully within the next month so I am trying to get the camper all cleaned up and ready to go. We have separate supplies for the camper so it isn't too bad just mainly organizing and getting things ready for our clothes and food. Have any of you been camping much yet? Its officially summer and HOT here so we figured it was about time! I'm so excited!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

jason

fear no beer
I haven't been camping yet this year. Every time plans are put together something happens. During most of the summer none of my friends want to go due to the heat. Someone told me the heat index was over 100 yesterday. So I cannot say I blame them.

What kind of Camper do you have?

Tomboy

We had a quick 2 day trip earlier in the spring. But, now we have just been getting so much rain, that we haven't really even considered another. And now with all this rain, it makes me worry about the bug situation as it gets warmer. Hopefully, things will be a bit drier in the upcoming month and we'll deal with the bugs when we have to.

campclose

We are camping next week and then 3 more times in July and August. The pop-up camper has been popped up and cleaned out. I'm getting the list of all the things that we need to stock-up again in the camper for the season. Today I bought the graham crackers (they were buy 1 get 1). I'm looking for the sales and then stocking up.

Washed the bedding, and the camp towels and they are ready to go.

I love to camp!

HillbillyMama

I haven't been camping yet this year. Every time plans are put together something happens. During most of the summer none of my friends want to go due to the heat. Someone told me the heat index was over 100 yesterday. So I cannot say I blame them.

What kind of Camper do you have?
Sorry for the delay in replying. We have been out! :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

We have a 2007 Dutchmen Lite bumper pull. I absolutely love it. Its just a plain old camper, no slides or other fancy adds.