Hello From Utah

Cappy

Welcome aboard. have a sit and tell us a tale or feel free to ask our opinions they aint worth much but free for the asking

Grandpa

Welcome Korak, from your neighbor to the north. I've enjoyed many hikes in your beautiful state. I'm fact, I'm visiting there right now.​

Korak

Utah's kind of a mixed bag. I grew up in WI so going from lush green to a high desert is a real adjustment. Also, going from a place scraped mostly flat by glaciers to a place with the kind of topography of Utah is a big change too. So, it's brown and smells like dust a lot here but the views and rock climbing are amazing!

jason

fear no beer
Utah's kind of a mixed bag. I grew up in WI so going from lush green to a high desert is a real adjustment. Also, going from a place scraped mostly flat by glaciers to a place with the kind of topography of Utah is a big change too. So, it's brown and smells like dust a lot here but the views and rock climbing are amazing!
I cannot say I ever got into rock climbing. Not too big on heights. But I have seen some amazing views from that area.