horseback riding experience

doormaverick

It is one of the most amazing experiences. The air blowing in your hair and the view of nature in in fast pace. It's one of my great rushes I get in life.

I was wondering what your experiences with horseback riding are like? Do you own your own horses?

trek

No i dont own my own horse.But i have had some pleasant and unpleasant rides. I will share my unpleasant memories.

Once when i was getting on to horse i used to wrong technique and just fell of from the horse.It was the worst thing happened as every body laughed at me.
Second one is that i was not able to control my horse , it started to act wild and i just jumped from the horse.

there are many such incidents........

shaan

Horse riding isn't just spoiled little girls cajoling fat ponies round the gymkhana course - it's relaxing, exciting and refreshingly outdoorsy. So whether you're a novice or an experienced rider am sure that you'll love horse riding.

jason

fear no beer
I haven't been on a horse in far too long. One day I do wish to own some though.

sunny

I had a very bad experience with this. The first time when i tried to get on the horse, i fell down and it was so embarrassing.

steven

it was the first time i was riding a horse without any guide. it was a wonderful experience that i was able to ride them alone even faster than what i usually use to ride them.

anand

i have a very good experience in riding horse beacuse i use to ride them daily in my farm.

riskey58

Horseback riding

It has been years scince I have been horseback riding. The last time was I went to visit my sister many years ago, and we went horseback riding. It was a lot of fun, butI could hardly walk the next day.

slide

Yeah i have rided was a good experience. From that moment i want to own a horse but why i din buy till now is i cant maintain it with the lack of time.

justontime

I have had horses for most of my life. Riding is an amazing experience, the connection between you and the horse, being high up and able to see so much, feeling close to nature, you really have to do it to know how good it feels.

kernow

It is one of the most amazing experiences. The air blowing in your hair and the view of nature in in fast pace. It's one of my great rushes I get in life.
I know exactly what you mean, I love horse riding and you can see so much more and get closer to nature on horseback.