I couldn't get back any other way so I created a new identity

dinosaur49

Well, I'm sure there has to be a few of you who have wondered what ever became of me. I'm not dead. I couldn't remember my password so I followed the directions (Four times) and got dick. I am the Dinosaur. I haven't posted in months because the system never recognized me and never sent me a message of any kind to get back on to this site. Finally I decided to start a new account so I could tell everyone I am still a functioning entity. Apologies to Grandpa, Cappy, Old Sarge and everyone else. I certainly never intended this and, to tell you the truth, I've already forgotten the password I used to get back on here.

I'm screwed because this will probably be my last post. That's okay because I am still hunting and fishing and camping and I wanted you all to know it.

Jason, you need to check into this. I tried a number of times and got nothing. No help. I'd like to get back on to my original identity. What's the problem? Send me an e-mail that tells me what the hell I have to do to be recognized. You can delete this particular membership right now. It's a fake.

Cappy

Been wondering bout ya man, glad you ok and i really hope ya get it figured out Jason should be able to help. Things are slow in here and there is just a few of us ole farts left commenting I sure hope you continue to be among us we need ya ya ole fossil!

jason

fear no beer
You can use the contact us form to send an e-mail with the new password you would like.