Ideal camping trip

2coastcamper

If you could camp anywhere in the world, somewhere you've only dreamed of being able to visit, where would it be?

For me, I think I'd like to try a lengthy, migratory trip in the Mediterranean region of Europe. I'd also like to visit the great outdoors of northern Africa.

jason

fear no beer
I would have to say something like New Zealand. That always looks like beautiful country. Maybe Australia since it so diverse in its land. Australia also has a lot of nasties though, I would definitely want a guide.

kernow

I am very happy to stay in England, Cornwall is my favourite place in the world and it is a great place to camp. For me part of the pleasure of camping is not having to fly or make long and difficult journeys,

sarahbean

I have never been camping but will be going on my first camping trip coming up in a couple of weeks. I guess if I had to choose anywhere, I'd probably go to Europe just because I've always wanted to. I'm just not too sure on how I'm going to like living in a tent for a week.

justontime

I am very happy to stay in England, Cornwall is my favourite place in the world and it is a great place to camp. For me part of the pleasure of camping is not having to fly or make long and difficult journeys,
I agree about not wanting the ordeal of travelling long and difficult journeys to go camping, I also like the South West of England, but I enjoy trips to the East Coast as well, Norfolk sunsets are wonderful.

katharina

If you could camp anywhere in the world, somewhere you've only dreamed of being able to visit, where would it be?
Beautifully cool Alaska... camping on the beach during the time the
salmon are running. I have a friend who lives there and used to do this
all the time and it always sounded like so much fun.

jeffsays

For me, I think I'd like to try a lengthy, migratory trip in the Mediterranean region of Europe. I'd also like to visit the great outdoors of northern Africa.
for me it is Beardy Creek North which is 6km north of Glen Innes on New England highway.. i think has been the best by far..

kernow

Beautifully cool Alaska... camping on the beach during the time the
salmon are running. I have a friend who lives there and used to do this
all the time and it always sounded like so much fun.
I have heard so many good things about Alaska recently, I have to admit it sounds very tempting.