Merry Christmas

jason

fear no beer
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Tonight we have a few people over, and we have Burt almost ready to go in the oven. Biggest turkey we have ever tried. Tomorrow I'm on breakfast duty after the kids open their gifts. Hope you all have a great day.

Northern Dancer

...it's nice to hear those words, Jason. "Merry Christmas" meaning everything that goes with it. The good stuff - family, friends, food, joy, laughter, good times, presents, our heritage and faith and the whole nine yards so to speak.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Jason, to you and the ones you love and to all those who frequent this noteworthy site.

Grandpa

Merry Christmas to you Jason. Thanks for all you do to make this site enjoyable for us.

Merry Christmas and a great new year to all the wonderful people here.

Its gonna be a madhouse here soon so I'm kicked back by the fire enjoying the few remaining moments of quiet. Grandma is expecting about 30 or so of our Clingons by dinner time tomorrow. Most will spend the week.

It's been 52 years since I went to that family reunion and saw that pretty redhead. Yes, I met grandma at the family reunion. (Relax folks, a couple of girl cousins figured I'd been running loose too long so they brought in a ringer to trap me in to settling down.) Now the family tree has about 35 apples with more blossoming out every year. Life is wonderful. Thank you God for all the many blessings you have given me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Great New Year.

oldsarge

Merry Christmas to all and I wish everyone a great new year!

and if Christmas isn't your thing, I pray that God blesses all peaceful and joyful beliefs practiced throughout this holiday season.

Cappy

We are camped on the coast at Galveston TX there is a stream right out the front door that has Red fish and Black drum some over 40" long I am a happy Cappy Clause. :beer3: Hope you are all happy and most blessed this Christmas Day

ppine

Forester
Merry Christmas to all.

This is a great time to remember to show your gratitute for all of our gifts like friends and family.

I hope everyone remembered to bring some evergreens into the house to make sure the sun comes back. We have a noble fir this year, "the King" of Xmas trees.

Although it is challenging, winter is the time I relish being outdoors the most. We are planning a trip to Death Valley in Feb.

Happy New Year. Be kind for no reason at all.

Ppine