Pass around fudge

outdoorchick

This is something you could do sitting around the campfire or sitting at home watching a movie with the kids. We did this one a few weeks ago and it was very yummy.

Ingredients:
1/2 CUP COCOA
1 BOX POWERED SUGAR
1/2 CUP BUTTER or MARGARINE
1 tsp. VANILLA
3 oz. CREAM CHEESE

Directions:
Add all ingrdients into ziplock bag and seal. Pass bag around and let everybody help mix it up (squeeze it) for 30 minutes. Fudge can be served out of bag or spread on pan and cut.

* You need a gallon size ziplock bag

candycane

I absolutely have to try this recipe! I love fudge, and this would be fun for the kids to help with. I have all the ingredients and we could even try this tomorrow night while it's snowing! (Yes, I said snowing!)

LovingNature

Now this is something I have never heard of. It does sound kind of interesting in the making of it. Not sure how many 'fingers' you could keep out of the bag as it gets done. I may have to give this one a try and see how it goes.

Refrigerator

outdoorchic.....have you ever herd the saying....the quickest way to a mans heart is his stomach......I love FUDGE! Let me know your next camp outing.

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Regina

That sounds like an interesting way to make fudge. I can see where it can be sort of entertaining on a camping trip with several people along. And what a nice 'finish' to a 30 minute game. :)

AlwaysOutdoors

This sounds like it would be a lot of fun to do around a campfire, whether it is out camping or one you built in your back yard with friends over. The end results sound like something worth waiting on too. :)

outdoorsy

Wow, easy to make too. I'm not much of a fudge fan but since this is a group effort I might give it a try. I bet my kids would love it. Thanks for sharing the recipe! How much does it make?

T

tentrus

Yuk, Can you imagine if people are dipping their fingers in when it's being passed around the campfire. It does sound like a neat treat to make (especially for kids) if you can keep their fingers out of it.

Jumper79

How well does it set? It sounds like it might get kind of melty after numerous hands have squeezed it. I might give it a whirl anyway.

Scotty

Mmmmmmm, fudge! I love fudge and I love to make it too. That recipe sounds delicious and I'll have to try this one at home. Does it keep out of refrigeration since it has cream cheese in it?

calanta

You had me at cream cheese and yes Refrigerator I have heard that too! Its actually how I got my husband. The recipe sounds great and its been added to the file we keep for treats. Thanks!

uday

Oh the fats! But sometimes I get to try fudge once in my lifetime! The recipe sounds yummy, I would spread it on my banana fruit or cheese cupcake and I will have the simplest dessert at the camp.