USAF Thunderbirds

ppine

Forester
I heard some loud jet noise here in our little valley last Thursday and went outside. It was the genuine Thunderbirds practicing for the big air shows Sat and Sun. They have been flying around and over the house for 4 days. They start everyday at 1500 and go for about 40 minutes. There are six F-16s. They have been doing snap rolls, loops, star formations and flying in diamonds and delta formations. Nevada is a good place to fly and the Top Gun training school moved to Fallon NAS several years ago.

ppine

Forester
When people move here they have to make a decision. They can be annoyed by the noise and commotion or learn to really look forward to seeing jets. Sometimes in the Outback of Nevada we can see them dropping ordnance, both dummies and live bombs.

Grandpa

:skeet:High in the mountains those jets can be a real distraction. That is why I appreciate those "silent" UFO's. Now an air show such as the Thunderbirds would be a treat anytime or any place.

Cappy

I have been to several air shows at the local base and seen the thunderbirds several times. It is always a real treat to see them and the old throwback air force planes fly.